What is this?
This is WarShield, a CLI tool made to encrypt and decrypt your files with a password using AES-256. It was made to ensure a full files protection inside a storage device. If those are lost or stolen, malicious peoples can take over your data.
This is when WarShield comes with his fast and reliable solution.
Password is hash in a 256 bits key with SHA-512 using random 64 bytes salt and rounds (between 3000 and 9000 rounds).
How to install
You can use npm CLI to install WarShield. Use npm install -g warshield.
warshield [options] <mode>
- -V, --version output the version number
- -v, --verbose enable verbosity
- -h, --help output usage information
- encrypt <file> [options] encrypt a file or all files in a directory
- decrypt <file> [options] decrypt a file or all files in a directory
> NPM package